Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 -3 lbs raw chicken
- Mix all together in freezer bag.
- Mark and freeze.
- Mealtime: Defrost and cook in marinade in frying pan or grill.
- Serve with steamed veggies and rice.
I loved this. I had a 2 1/2lb bag of chicken tenderloins that I split in half. One half I cooked tonight (grilled on George Foreman) and the other half is in the freezer. I don't think it will stay in there very long.
Very, very good. I used rice wine vinegar instead of red wine vinegar and it turned out great. My kids inhaled it and even my picky food snob husband liked it. Definitely a winner.
Absolutely loved the flavor this had! Made it as a OAMC recipe and loved how the chicken soaked up the flavors while defrosting. I used Chicken Thighs/Leg Peices with the skin off. I chose to cook it all in my pressure cooker so I added 1 cup of chicken broth to aid the moisture. DH thought it was a keeper! Thanks for the great recipe.