Recipe by Sara 76
This is Day 20: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. Make sure you have all your ingredients prepared and laid out before you start. If you don't like chilli, just leave it out.
Top Review by Tarteausucre
Yum Yum Yum, Used YakiSoba instead of Udon, Green Beans instead of Snow Peas and a Jalapeno instead of Thai Chile, Used up some Red Pepper and Mushrooms, so they wouldn't go bad. Gotta love stir frys to use up some Veggies. Used this Recipe #55859. Will be making this again. Thanks
- 160 g chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 200 g udon noodles
- 100 g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 fresh small red Thai chile, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, half the sauce and garlic in medium bowl; cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spray wok with cooking oil; cook chicken , in batches, in heated wok until browned.
- Cook onion in wok 1 minute. Return chicken to wok with remaining sauce, stock, noodles and peas; stir-fry until hot.
- Serve stir-fry topped with sprouts and chilli.