Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in an old copy of BH&G,simple & tasty.
- 4 chicken fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (400 g) packet hokkien noodles (use your favourite noodles)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toated
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Marinade chicken in teriyaki sauce for approx 10 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions.
- Drain noodles. Add oil, seeds and onions, toss to combine.
- Cook chicken pieces in a hot pan for approx 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add chicken to noodles and toss to combine.
I thought this would turn out good but for me it was too bland. I used Cantonese chow mein noodles as that was all I could find. I don't think I would make this again.
Really enjoyed this recipe! I did not find any hokkein noodles, so used udon noodles instead. I think I might add some more seasoning if I use those again, but I did like the texture and the flavor. It was very easy and appealed to my kids, so that is five stars in my book! Thanks for sharing.
Yummy! And what a nice change. I love the sesame oil and seeds in the pasta. Great little dish! Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.