- 4 chicken fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (400 g) packet hokkien noodles (use your favourite noodles)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toated
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade chicken in teriyaki sauce for approx 10 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions.
- Drain noodles. Add oil, seeds and onions, toss to combine.
- Cook chicken pieces in a hot pan for approx 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add chicken to noodles and toss to combine.