1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Salad
Found this in an old copy of BH&G,simple & tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade chicken in teriyaki sauce for approx 10 minutes.
- 2Prepare noodles according to packet directions.
- 3Drain noodles. Add oil, seeds and onions, toss to combine.
- 4Cook chicken pieces in a hot pan for approx 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Add chicken to noodles and toss to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 713.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: