Recipe by diner524
Chicken is marinaded in a sweet light glaze to create this grilled kabob recipe. Another recipe from Land O Lakes website.
Top Review by Nelson K.
this was very very good after I got it back from my dog. We fought over the food for about an hour and he almost won. I wasn't able to lick any of the sauce off the meat. My dog beat me to it. Oh well, next time I'm not going to invite him over for a feast.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into about 32 (1-inch)
- 8 pineapple chunks (1-inch)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 8 (1-inch)
- 1 zucchini, cut into 8 (1-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients in large resealable plastic food bag. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade; set aside. Add chicken pieces. Tightly seal bag. Turn bag several times to coat chicken well. Place in 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat 1 side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Remove chicken from marinade with slotted spoon; discard marinade.
- To assemble kabobs, alternately thread chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, green pepper and zucchini onto skewers.
- Place kabobs onto grill. Grill, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until chicken reaches at least 170°F or until juices run clear when pierced with fork (15 to 20 minutes).