Recipe by Oolala
From the Brook Lodge in Michigan. You can get the chicken ready in advance and broil them at the last minute.
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lb chicken cutlet
- pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in pieces 1" X 2" X 1/4" thick and marinate in sauce for several hours or overnight. You could even freeze them in the sauce for future use.
- Thread a pineapple chunk and then chicken and then another piece of pineapple onto a skewer.
- Brush with some melted butter and broil under medium heat, just heating through until cooked and lightly browned.