Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (14 ounce) package mixed peppers, strips
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Gold'n Plump® or Foster Farms® chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Archer Farms® Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
- 8 small (6-inch) Market Pantry® flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil, then the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken just loses its pink color, about 2 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce and continue cooking, stirring, until the chicken is well-coated and cooked through, about 2 more minutes.
- Divide the mixture among the tortillas and serve.