Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A freezer meal that you just "dump" in the crock pot in the morning before work and come home to a ready made dinner!
- Prep directions:.
- 1) Label your bag with cooking the directions.
- 2) chop all of the veggies, mince garlic and add to bag.
- 3) add meats (trim chicken breasts and cut in half to have a total of four pieces of chicken per bag).
- 4) Add other ingredients.
- 5) Let out air, seal bag, and lay flat!
- 6) Freeze & Rejoice!
- Instructions for bag: Add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce to crock pot, Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours. Serve over hot rice.