Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A freezer meal that you just "dump" in the crock pot in the morning before work and come home to a ready made dinner!
- Prep directions:.
- 1) Label your bag with cooking the directions.
- 2) chop all of the veggies, mince garlic and add to bag.
- 3) add meats (trim chicken breasts and cut in half to have a total of four pieces of chicken per bag).
- 4) Add other ingredients.
- 5) Let out air, seal bag, and lay flat!
- 6) Freeze & Rejoice!
- Instructions for bag: Add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce to crock pot, Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours. Serve over hot rice.
I froze this and then popped it out on a busy day. 15 minutes before dinner I added some one-minute rice into the crockpot and had a quick delicious meal!
If this makes 2 bags, shouldn't the instructions say to put half of each of the ingredients in each bag? Also, if we're supposed to have 1 cup total of teriyaki sauce, wouldn't it be 1/2 a cup that is put in the Crockpot, not 1/4?
Put this together to have in the freezer for next month when I have my 3rd baby. It has all the things we love so looking forward to having this over some white rice. Will post further review/photo when cooked. Made for My 3 Chefs.