1/2 Photos of Teriyaki Chicken Burgers (Light)
From R. Reisman. Sweet burgers with nice flavours. Would used a bit less brown sugar next time as it the sauce is quite sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed fresh ginger
- 1 lb lean ground chicken breast
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1To make the teriyaki sauce, place the sugar, soy sauce, water, vinegar, oil, cornstarch, garlic and ginger in a small skillet. Simmer for 3 minutes or just until thickened.
- 2Remove 3 Tbsp for the chicken mixture.
- 3To make the burgers, combine the chicken, egg, bread crumbs and green onion with the reserved 3 Tbsp of sauce. Form into 5 burgers.
- 4Grill or sauté in a hot nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
- 5Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro. Serve with the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken Burgers (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 580.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.2 g