Recipe by emma1222
easy recipe that goes great with wild rice on the side!
Top Review by CJAY
This was very good. I used thighs as that was what I had. Since they were bone-in it took about 10 minutes longer to cook. I used a teriyaki sauce from zaar (#55859) that was fab. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Put teriyaki sauce in skillet, place on medium heat.
- Add garlic powder.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet.
- Top with red peppers on each breast.
- Turn heat to med-high and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer and cover for 20 minute.
- Flip chicken breasts about every 5 minutes.