Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet.
- 1⁄3 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed and flattened to even thickness
- Crisco, no-stick coking spray
- Combine Crisco oil, soy sauce, honey vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper in heavy re-sealable plastic bag or mixing bowl. Add chicken breasts; marinate 30 minutes, or longer if desired.
- Heat broiler. Line broiler pan with heavy duty aluminium foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place on prepared broiler rack. Pour marinade into small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil until liquid is reduced by ½.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into ½-inch slices. Drizzle slices with reduced marinade. Serve immediately.