Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
Very Good recipe put out by Crisco. Marinate overnight for a better flavor.
- 1⁄3 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- crisco nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine CRISCO® Oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper in heavy re-sealable plastic bag or mixing bowl. Add chicken breasts; marinate 30 minutes, or longer, if desired.
- Heat broiler. Line broiler pan with heavy duty aluminum foil; spray with CRISCO® No Stick Cooking Spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place on prepared broiler rack. Pour marinade into small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil until liquid is reduced by one-half.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch slices.
- Drizzle slices with reduced marinade. Serve immediately.