Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Bon Appetit' and is so good! I love teriyaki anything, so if you do also, you'll like this. Makes just enough for a half-time snack or a "just to tide me over" snack.You can add hot sauce if you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Thoroughly combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Chill until beginning to firm, about 30 minutes.
- Using spatula as aid, shape mixture into ball in bowl.
- Place sesame seeds in shallow bowl.
- Place ball on seeds and roll around to coat completely.
- Note: you can prepare this up to 1 day ahead. Just bring to room temperature before serving.