Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from The Fresh Market.
- 2 -4 fish fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup sauvignon blanc wine
- 1⁄2 cup soy vay veri veri teriyaki marinade
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sear fish filets in hot skillet and olive oil for 2-3 minutes, turn over and sear for another 4-5 minutes. Remove fish once opaque.
- Add shallot and saute for about 2 minutes or until translucent. Take pan away from heat.
- Add wine, marinade, and butter and stir to combine. Reduce slightly to create a shiny sauce.
- Pour over fish and serve.