Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick grill recipe that my family likes. I have used ground beef and ground turkey and like them both.
Top Review by Brandi Ranta
I tried these tonight, and I will definetly make them again! It's definetly more for an adults taste, our 3 lil girls didnt care to much for them. I really liked the water chestnuts, I liked the whole thing...lol Very tasty, and will make again. Thank you!
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 6 hamburger buns
- tomatoes, slices
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first four ingredients to a large bowl; stir to mix.
- Add the ground beef and mix together.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill for 6-10 minutes on each side until no longer pink or until desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with tomato and lettuce.
- Note: I spread the buns with spicy mustard for extra tanginess.