Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
So simple even my daughter can do it. Excellent on the BBQ as well.
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I prefer 4%)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I prefer Kikoman)
- 1 egg
- Blend all ingredients together until the ground beef has a uniform consistency.
- Separate into 4 equal-sized portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball, then flatten into a patty.
- Place in a 10-inch skillet with a lid for 4 minutes over a medium flame.
- Flip the patties over and cover for an additional 4 minutes.
- Timing can be adjusted to suit your taste; more for well done, less for rare.
great recipe! The only down fall is that the meat is a little "loose" and it kind of started to fall apart, so I would put a touch less teriyaki sauce next time.
I am not a cook and never made burgers before. The burgers turned out great, my boys really liked them. I had to add some bread crumbs to hold the beef together, maybe I did not have enough beef for the liquids in the recipe. Thanks.
Very tasty, simple Burger. We barbequed it. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks for the posting.