- 1 lb lean ground beef (I prefer 4%)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I prefer Kikoman)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients together until the ground beef has a uniform consistency.
- Separate into 4 equal-sized portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball, then flatten into a patty.
- Place in a 10-inch skillet with a lid for 4 minutes over a medium flame.
- Flip the patties over and cover for an additional 4 minutes.
- Timing can be adjusted to suit your taste; more for well done, less for rare.