Eric Frankel's Note:
So simple even my daughter can do it. Excellent on the BBQ as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all ingredients together until the ground beef has a uniform consistency.
- 2Separate into 4 equal-sized portions.
- 3Roll each portion into a ball, then flatten into a patty.
- 4Place in a 10-inch skillet with a lid for 4 minutes over a medium flame.
- 5Flip the patties over and cover for an additional 4 minutes.
- 6Timing can be adjusted to suit your taste; more for well done, less for rare.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Burger
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g