Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
These are wonderful! The asian flavors of sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger and teriyaki all rolled up together are just heaven!
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light sesame oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean boneless top round steaks, cut into THIN small strips
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 -6 flour tortillas, 7-8-inch round
- In bowl, toss thinly cut steak with teriyaki sauce, cover and marinate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- The next day, in medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Mix well, set aside.
- In hot non-stick skillet with 1 Tbl. oil, cook and stir beef teriyaki mixture over medium-high heat for 2 minutes for rare to medium-rare, 2-3 minutes for medium-rare to medium, 4-5 minutes for medium to more well-done. Cook to your own preference.
- *Use sirloin or more tender cuts of meat (such as beef tenderloin) if preferrred! Times depend on how hot pan is and how thinly sliced meat is, so watch carefully.
- Place a fourth or less of the meat down center of each tortilla.
- Top each with a fourth or less of cole slaw mixture.
- Roll up and enjoy with *more teriyaki sauce!
- *Definately serve with more teriyaki sauce for dipping, it does kinda need it. Or should I say it was REALLY good that way! :).
Very good and easy, and a nice variation on a wrap. It is easy to make ahead and assemble at the last minute. The only thing I might add next time would be some pea pods for crunch. I felt like it should be a little crunchier, even with the cole slaw mix. Maybe mine was too finely shredded or something. A delicious meal! Update: tossed some crunchy chow mein noodles on top of the cole slaw mix and it was perfect!
Wow! These were great! And so easy to make! My DH suggested I buy larger tortillas next time; I think he over-stuffed his! Thanks for a great recipe!
Easy to make and simple. Will be making these again. Thanks for a "quick and easy" meal!!!