Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect summer backyard supper. Fun and delicious. Needs to marinate at least 4 hours.
Make and share this Teriyaki Beef Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 5 ingredients; toss with the beef cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Drain beef-save marinade.
- Thread meat, pineapple, and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill over hot coals 15 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Heat marinade to boiling for several minutes; serve with kabobs.
This was very simple to make and the flavor is grate. I served it with fried rice and everyone loved it.