1/4 Photos of Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
The meat is so tender and juicy and has an excellent flavor. The cook time was right on for medium steak, IMHO. Revised just a little from the original TOF recipe. I did however, double the marinade, not in the recipe but when I made it, to make sure I got good coverage of the meat. The original only marinaded the meat for 1 hour, but I did it overnight and I think that make a big difference. Prep time does not include the time it takes to marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup enova oil or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb fresh whole mushroom
- 1 medium red pepper, cubed
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cubed
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first five ingredients and mix well.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. (If you didn't double the sauce reserve 1/4 cup).
- 3Add beef to remaining marinade.
- 4Turn to coat.
- 5Seal bag or cover container.
- 6Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 7Drain and discard the marinade.
- 8On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- 9Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- 10Baste with reserved marinade.
- 11Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- 12Serve meat and vegetables over rice if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.3
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.5 mg
- Sodium 1153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 55.9 g