Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sometimes I leave out the veggies,brown the beef and add the beef to the sauce and simmer,then add it to the spaghetti.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 boneless sirloin steak, cut in small cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked pasta (I use spaghetti)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Put oil,garlic and beef in medium size pan and lightly brown the beef.
- Add vegetables and stir fry.
- For Sauce--combine all ingredients and cook on low until thick.
- Add to beef and vegetables.
- Pour all over cooked spaghetti and toss.