Recipe by carolinafan
Use your crockpot to prepare the filling to this delicious sandwich. I prefer to make my own slaw.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup purchased stir-fry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopechicken stir-fry seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 cups purchased coleslaw mix
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. In small bowl, combine ketchup, stir-fry sauce and stir-fry seasoning mix; blend well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 7 hours.
- To serve, remove chicken from slow cooker; place on cutting board. With 2 forks, pull chicken into shreds. Return chicken to slow cooker; stir to mix with sauce. Place 1/4 cup coleslaw blend on bottom half of each roll. With slotted spoon, top each with chicken. Cover each with top half of roll.