Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Taste of Home
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Combine the pork and beans, onion, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard in a medium saucepan.
- Place on the grill about 5 inches from the hot coals.
- Cook, uncovered about 45 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Super easy beans to make and the teriyaki sauce added a pleasantly different flavor.