Recipe by I'mPat
From our local/state paper from the weekly feature of 7 Recipes in 7 Days. Have not included 10 minutes marinating time in the times. You will need bamboo skewers soaked in water.
- 4.92 ml garlic (chopped)
- 4.92 ml ginger (grated)
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml mirin
- 29.58 ml oil
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 600 g chicken (breast or thigh meat cut into 3cm cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients down to and including the sugar and add the chicken pieces and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread about four pieces of chicken on to each skewer.
- Grill or barbecue the chicken, basting often for extra flavour.
- Serve with steamed rice perhaps a Japanese coleslaw.