- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toast them, if desired
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam/cook asparagus until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, stir together almonds, olive oil, cider vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sugar, ginger, and pepper.
- Pour over the cooked asparagus and toss to coat well.
- Serve right away or chill for 1-2 hours and serve cold.