Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 mins
Another favorite Oriental dish
- 1 lb fat-free boneless sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple syrup
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- Blend in large bowl the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pineapple syrup.
- Add meat cubes (which are cut 3/4") and stir well.
- Let marinate one hour.
- Thread meat cubes and pineapple chunks on 8 four inch skewers.
- Put under broiler until desired length of time, or broil over glowing coals.
- Press a stuffed olive on the tip of each skewer if desired.
- Sprinkle with monosodium glutamate and serve hot.