Recipe by TGirl,RN
A quick,easy,light and classy dish-tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen! Great for romantic dinner, celebrations, or dinner party.
Top Review by Angela Sara
Absolutely delicious!! I used skinless chicken breasts and apple juice instead of the wine and added 1 tablespoon of butter instead of the two spoons in the recipe. The sauce was beautiful and the lemon slices were just right. We had this with mashed potatoes and brocolli. We all enjoyed it. Thanks for posting, Tgirl.
- 453.59 g veal scallops (pounded thin) or 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast (pounded thin)
- salt and pepper
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 3 clove garlic (minced/crushed)
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 44.37 ml capers (optional)
- 1 lemon, peeled with pith removed,sliced thin
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.16 ml fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust veal/chicken with flour.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Saute in oil until lightly browned (2-3 minutes).
- Remove meat from pan and keep warm.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add broth and wine, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to 1/3 cup.
- Stir in capers and lemon slices.
- Return to boil and add butter and parsley.
- Add meat back to pan and warm through.
- Serve with pasta or rice-garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired.