1/8 Photos of Teresa's Veal -or-Chicken Piccata
A quick,easy,light and classy dish-tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen! Great for romantic dinner, celebrations, or dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb veal scallops (pounded thin) or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (pounded thin)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced/crushed)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 1 lemon, peeled with pith removed,sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Dust veal/chicken with flour.
- 2Season with salt/pepper.
- 3Saute in oil until lightly browned (2-3 minutes).
- 4Remove meat from pan and keep warm.
- 5Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- 6Add broth and wine, bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce to 1/3 cup.
- 8Stir in capers and lemon slices.
- 9Return to boil and add butter and parsley.
- 10Add meat back to pan and warm through.
- 11Serve with pasta or rice-garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teresa's Veal -or-Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.8
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 140.0 mg
- Sodium 323.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.9 g