A quick,easy,light and classy dish-tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen! Great for romantic dinner, celebrations, or dinner party.
- 1 lb veal scallops (pounded thin) or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (pounded thin)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced/crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 1 lemon, peeled with pith removed,sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley (optional)
- Dust veal/chicken with flour.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Saute in oil until lightly browned (2-3 minutes).
- Remove meat from pan and keep warm.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add broth and wine, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to 1/3 cup.
- Stir in capers and lemon slices.
- Return to boil and add butter and parsley.
- Add meat back to pan and warm through.
- Serve with pasta or rice-garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired.