1/1 Photo of Teresa's Stuffed Flounder
We layer this yummy stuffing between thin fish filets, but you may choose to cut a pocket/slit in thicker filets and stuff the flounder in that manner. Either way you do it, I hope you enjoy the dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in fry pan/skillet over moderate heat.
- 3Saute celery, scallions and garlic.
- 4Remove from heat and add bread crumbs, shrimp, crab and parsley.
- 5Season with salt/pepper and mix well.
- 6Spray baking dish with nonstick spray, or coat with melted butter (your choice).
- 7Place one half of the flounder filets in baking dish.
- 8Cover filets with stuffing mixture.
- 9Place remaining filets on top of stuffing to create individual stuffed flounders.
- 10Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 11Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- 12~NOTE~Cooking time may vary, depending on thickness of your fish filets.
- 13Test bottom filet for doneness-*should flake easily with a fork when done*.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teresa's Stuffed Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 272.4 mg
- Sodium 2071.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 62.6 g