We layer this yummy stuffing between thin fish filets, but you may choose to cut a pocket/slit in thicker filets and stuff the flounder in that manner. Either way you do it, I hope you enjoy the dish!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in fry pan/skillet over moderate heat.
- Saute celery, scallions and garlic.
- Remove from heat and add bread crumbs, shrimp, crab and parsley.
- Season with salt/pepper and mix well.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray, or coat with melted butter (your choice).
- Place one half of the flounder filets in baking dish.
- Cover filets with stuffing mixture.
- Place remaining filets on top of stuffing to create individual stuffed flounders.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- ~NOTE~Cooking time may vary, depending on thickness of your fish filets.
- Test bottom filet for doneness-*should flake easily with a fork when done*.