Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made so many snack mixes that I just use certain things from each recipe and came up with this one. Everyone at work and friends that come over wants to know is there anymore. I mix my oil and seasonings in a hand shaker before I pour it over the snacks.
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) box Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1 cup smoked almonds
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil or 1⁄2 cup orville redenbacher's butter-flavored oil
- 1 1⁄4 ounces hidden valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chipotle pepper
- Put oil, dressing mix, dill weed, lemon pepper and chipotle pepper in a hand shaker and shake until well blended.
- Put all snack ingredients listed in a Hefty 2 1/2 gallon bag.
- Pour the oil mixture over the snacks.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Store and shake occasionally for 24 hours.
- Sit out and let get room temperature before serving.