Recipe by sweethonesty24 Fleming
This recipe is really easy and fast. But your family and guest will love them!!! When I'm short on time and need a side tater dish that is quick but pleasing and taste great this is the most popular recipe I have. It doesn't take long to prepare them or cook them so the cook time is an estimate. You'll know when they're done. Enjoy!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes in half lengthwise (leave skins on) cut any bad spots out though.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat, (cast iron works real well).
- When oil is hot place potatoes in skin side down.
- Sprinkle as much of each spice as you want on each tater half (you will do this on the other side when you turn them over).
- Cook until they're done (when a fork goes through them easily).