This Curried Chicken dish is a quick and tasty meal-great for weeknights-just buy a pre-cooked roasted chicken, and you're in business!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, melt butter.
- 2Add onion and curry powder-cook 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour and salt.
- 4Cook one minute, and then stir in milk slowly.
- 5Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- 6Stir in chicken meat-heat through.
- 7Serve over cooked white rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teresa's Quick-n-Easy Curried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.5
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 194.1 mg
- Sodium 516.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 45.0 g