This recipe only has 4 ingredients in it and is soo easy to make. I cannot make enough of these for my family! <><
- Put corn flakes in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Bring corn syrup and sugar to boil in medium pan.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, mix well.
- Pour mixture over cereal and quickly mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool. Place in airtight container.
I gave this 4 stars. My family really liked these. These taste like peanut butter fudge! I made these as gifts to give to some guys I help take care of! Hope they enjoy them as much as my family did! Thanks for posting Christine
When I was young, the school I went to made these and sold them for 10 cents a piece. I always had to buy one or two that day. I make this recipe now but slightly differently. I don't use the white sugar but use equal parts of light corn syrup to creamy peanut butter and enough cornflakes to be covered by the mixture but remain gooey. I then add a few frozen chocolate chips and stir very slightly before dropping by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. We like them straight out of the freezer.
Thanks Teresa for sharing your photo and recipe. Great memories - old and new!