1/1 Photo of Teresa's Peanut Butter Chews
This recipe only has 4 ingredients in it and is soo easy to make. I cannot make enough of these for my family! <><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put corn flakes in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- 2Bring corn syrup and sugar to boil in medium pan.
- 3Remove from heat and add peanut butter, mix well.
- 4Pour mixture over cereal and quickly mix well.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- 6Let cool. Place in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teresa's Peanut Butter Chews
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g