Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These miniature cheesecakes are baked in foil cupcake papers, making individual desserts that are great for buffet dinners, baby or wedding showers, and even bake sales, but they taste so good, you might just want to keep them all to yourself!!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40 -42 vanilla wafer cookies
- fruit, topping your favorite flavor,optional
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, then add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Place 40 foil cupcake papers on baking sheet.
- Place one vanilla wafer, flat side up, into the bottom of each foil cup.
- Top wafer with cream cheese mixture, filling to within 1/4 inch from top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- After cooling, top each miniature cheesecake with your favorite fruit pie filling, such as strawberry, blueberry, or cherry, if desired.
- For serving to guests, set out plain cheesecakes along with bowls of various fruit toppings, and allow your guests to top their cheesecakes as they like.
Perfect little basic cheesecakes. I prepared these along with Recipe #99995 and Recipe #114872 all in mini form for a friend's birthday celebration. These were topped with cherry pie filling and were very well received.
super good I love them!!! Just what I was looking for an easy but amazing chesse cake.
Where was this recipe hiding all these years. It is absolutely great! really no words can describe it. the only thing I did different is I chopped up the vanilla wafers and put 2tbls on the bottom, I found the wafers to be to small. thank you thank you.