- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) jar green olives
- 1 tablespoon juice, from olive jar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the olives in a food processor.
- Combine olives with all other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Good with chips, crackers, and raw vegetables.
- If you'd like the dip less thick, thin it with a little milk and stir well.