1/1 Photo of Teresa's Apple Pie
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is the best apple pie recipe that I have tasted.<><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl stir together the sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2Mix the apples and the spice mixture in a large bowl until well combined.
- 3Roll out two of the pie crusts and place in the bottom of two 9" glass pie pans.
- 4Divide the apples between the two pie crusts.
- 5Roll out the remaining pie crusts one at a time for the tops.Either fold the dough in quarters and cut 3 slits on each edge, or get a pie crust cutter and make a design as in the picture.
- 6Place the top crust on the apples.
- 7Cut the hangover crust to about an inch all the way around.
- 8Roll the top and bottom crusts down and under.
- 9Using your thumb and pointer fingers on one hand and a bend knuckle on the other hand, Push the crust with your knuckle in between your fingers to make a pretty edge.
- 10Brush top with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- 11Bake at 350* for 60-70 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teresa's Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g