1/1 Photo of Tequillaberry Salad
This salad is a copycat recipe from a Minneapolis restaurant that specilized in Prime Rib...the salad is sweet and salty and really great with a heavier meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together.
- 2Cut lettuce into small pieces.
- 3Cauliflower chops up easier if you just shred it from the whole head rather than breaking the flowers off separately.
- 4Get ingredients all ready first, then toss just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequillaberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 709.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel real bacon bits