Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is named after the restaurant that created it. This is a really good salad,I serve it at every big family gathering. We love it. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine salad ingredients together and toss with dressing just before seving.
- I usually make up the salad and the dressing a few hours ahead of time. I just put the salad ingredients in my salad bowl and don't combine them. Put the dressing in it's own bowl and put them in the fridge, until I'm ready to serve, then I toss them together.
- This salad is best eaten the same day you make it. You can eat it the next day, the lettuce is soggy though.
This is an excellent salad and one we enjoyed long with the Grilled Chicken Kisses. Other then cutting back on the sugar (a personal preference on my part) I made as directed with great results. I was tempted to add vinegar but found the mayonnaise added plenty of flavor. Will definitely be making this one again! Thank you for posting.