Recipe by FoxyLoxy
This is the recipe from the Tequilaberry's Restaurant that was in Coon Rapids, MN. It is great to bring to a potluck or for a big group! Enjoy!!
Top Review by Steph K.
This recipe did NOT originate at Tequilaberry's. It originated at a small restaurant in Coon Rapids, MN at "The Vineyard"... the recipe was created by Mr. schachschneider, the owner of The Vineyard. Tequilaberry's stole the recipe and adapted it enough to call it their own. It is a great salad, but let's give credit where it is due...
- 2 heads lettuce, chopped (or 2 1-lb bags pre-cut lettuce)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up in tiny pieces
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lettuce, cauliflower and bacon.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Add dressing to salad, add parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- I usually make up the dressing the day before and the rest of the salad and then mix together just before serving.