- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add Shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in tequila, lime juice, and pepper flakes.
- Cook 2 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and shrimp are pink and glazed.