Serve with steam rice and bottle of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 3Add Shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in tequila, lime juice, and pepper flakes.
- 5Cook 2 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and shrimp are pink and glazed.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: