Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Serve with steam rice and bottle of wine.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat butter and oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add Shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in tequila, lime juice, and pepper flakes.
- Cook 2 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and shrimp are pink and glazed.
Im sorry but I made this recipe tonight and found it bland at best. I added some garlic powder and Nature's Seasoning and they were then flavorful. Very easy to make though. Im sorry I couldnt rate it higher.