Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
My SO is extremely in love with tequila and I'm always trying to find a good way to combine alcohol in his diet (like that's healthy hahaha)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila, clear
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 18 jumbo shrimp, raw with shells removed
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook till shrimp turns pink and curls inches
- (Optional steps follow)
- Add remaining marinade to pan and heat till boiling then add shrimp and combine for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over pasta and eat as a tequila scampi.