- 78.07 ml tequila
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml jalapeno pepper, minced with seeds
- 4.92 ml coriander, ground
- 2.46 ml black pepper, ground
- 680.38 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 32)
- salt, kosher or sea salt
- 2 limes
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade: Whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- Place shrimp in a large ziplock bag and add marinade, pressing out the air and tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate 30-45 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from bag, thread on skewers, and discard marinade. Sprinkle with salt.
- Grill over direct high heat until shrimp are just opaque this is one to 2 minutes per side. Watch carefully because shrimp overcook so quickly.
- Remove from grill and serve warm with lime wedges.