1/1 Photo of Tequila Shrimp
kit in NO's Note:
From Webers Big Book of Grilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced with seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 32)
- salt, kosher or sea salt
- 2 limes
- 1For the marinade: Whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Place shrimp in a large ziplock bag and add marinade, pressing out the air and tossing to coat.
- 3Refrigerate 30-45 minutes.
- 4Remove shrimp from bag, thread on skewers, and discard marinade. Sprinkle with salt.
- 5Grill over direct high heat until shrimp are just opaque this is one to 2 minutes per side. Watch carefully because shrimp overcook so quickly.
- 6Remove from grill and serve warm with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 966.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: