Recipe by Tish
You may be tempted to make margarita's along with this salmon. I would go for it! These are great with Mexican influenced sides.
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow baking dish.
- Generously brush marinade over fillets.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Place salmon fillets on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake, turning once.