Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
At our last big family get-together, we sampled something like this someone bought from the Liquor Store. Yum. I havn't tried this recipe yet; but I like home-made Bailey's, so I'm expecting to like this one too.
- 354.88 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml strawberry syrup
- 118.29 ml tequila (your preference)
- Measure all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until mixed and smooth. Store in refrigerator until serving time.
- I think, like the homemade Bailey's recipes, likely keeping chilled a week will allow the flavors to blend. All measurements are a starting point. If it needs more or less of something then adjust as needed.
This turns out wonderful other than it is to light on tequila. I used a full cup and I think it was better.
We make it in a big batch. But, we use liquid Strawberry Daiquiri .
3 cups Daiquiri Mix
2 cups tequila
1 cup Half & Half.
Blend well and enjoy!
This is amazing stuff. Serve ice cold! After checking out suggestions in the review section I altered the ingrediants from the first batch just a bit. The result is to die for. I went with 1-1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk. !-1/4 cups half and half. 2 tsp "pure vanilla" extract. 1/4 cup strawberry syrup. 1 whole cup "white" tequilla. Didn't think it would be great after tasting at room temperature but....... A day in the fridge made this smokin delicious!!!! A must try!!!