Recipe by northernmom
At our last big family get-together, we sampled something like this someone bought from the Liquor Store. Yum. I havn't tried this recipe yet; but I like home-made Bailey's, so I'm expecting to like this one too.
- 354.88 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml strawberry syrup
- 118.29 ml tequila (your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until mixed and smooth. Store in refrigerator until serving time.
- I think, like the homemade Bailey's recipes, likely keeping chilled a week will allow the flavors to blend. All measurements are a starting point. If it needs more or less of something then adjust as needed.