Recipe by northernmom
At our last big family get-together, we sampled something like this someone bought from the Liquor Store. Yum. I havn't tried this recipe yet; but I like home-made Bailey's, so I'm expecting to like this one too.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry syrup
- 1⁄2 cup tequila (your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until mixed and smooth. Store in refrigerator until serving time.
- I think, like the homemade Bailey's recipes, likely keeping chilled a week will allow the flavors to blend. All measurements are a starting point. If it needs more or less of something then adjust as needed.