Recipe by ChefRed
I love Campari, not as much as tequila, and can't wait to try this one since it uses both! This makes one drink. You can use either white or gold tequila. Enjoy!
- ice cube
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 dash campari
- 6 ounces grapefruit soda (recommend Fresca)
- 1 slice fresh pineapple (wedge)
- 1 slice grapefruit (wedge)
- 1 lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a goblet or rocks glass with ice cubes.
- Add the tequila and a dash of Campari to give the drink a slight blush and balance the sweetness of the soda.
- Top off with the grapefruit soda.
- Skewer the fruit and stir into the cocktail.
- Serve with a plate of wedged pineapple, a small bowl of your favorite chili powder, and coarse salt, for dipping.