Tequila-Orange Chicken Breasts
- To make the marinade: combine all the marinade ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Rinse the chicken breast under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in a large heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag; pour in the marinade.
- Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly.
- Turn the bag to distribute the marinade; place in a bowl, and refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning every now and then.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and reserve the marinade.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat; boil for 1 minute.
- Grill the chicken breasts, skin side down, over Direct Medium heat, for 8-12 minutes or until the meat is firm and the juices run clear, turning and basting with the marinade once halfway through grilling time; serve warm.